From M25 J10 Approximate travel time 25 minutes
- At the roundabout take the A3 Portsmouth Road signposted towards Guildford
- Continue southbound on the A3, through Guildford until you have gone through the Hindhead tunnel. As you exit the tunnel ensure you are in the left lane and exit onto A333
- At the first roundabout take the last exit signposted Grayshott, then turn right at the second roundabout
- Follow the the A333 and turn left onto Headley Road at the next roundabout (just before the petrol station)
- Continue on Headley Road for just under a mile and Marlborough House is on the right, just opposite the Sainsbury's Local
From Portsmouth Approximate travel time 35 minutes
- Head northbound on the A3 towards Guildford
- Just before the Hindhead Tunnel, exit left on the A333
- At the roundabout take the exit marked Hindhead Grayshott
- Continue along the A333 and turn left onto Headley road at the next roundabout (just before the petrol station)
- Continue on Headley road for just under a mile; Marlborough House is on the right, just opposite the Sainsbury's Local
From London Approximate total travel time 1 hour 20 minutes
The nearest railway station is Haslemere which is just over three miles from Grayshott. Trains leave London Waterloo several times an hour and also stop at Clapham Junction. The journey takes approximately 55 minutes. Exact departure times can be found on the National Rail website. Public transport links between Haslemere and Grayshott are sparse and a taxicab from Haslemere Station is usually the quickest and easiest way to complete the journey and should take under 10 minutes, to pre-book call Three Counties Taxi on 01428 644321. Alternatively the number 18 bus runs services between Haslemere Station and Grayshott at hourly intervals — for more information visit the Stagecoach UK Bus website.
National Express run services between London Victoria Coach Station and Portsmouth throughout the day.
Routes in both directions stop at Hindhead which is a 10 minute walk from DJ Murphy Publishers' offices. The journey time from London to Hindhead is approximately 1 hour 25 minutes, with the journey time from Portsmouth typically taking about 50 minutes. There are a number of other stops along the route where the service can be joined — for further details visit the National Express website.
Parking is at the rear of Marlborough House. Alternatively there is unrestricted street parking opposite the building and a free public car park to the left of the Fox & Pelican.